The Dementia Australia Library consists of a range of dementia specific books, videos and journals that are regularly updated with new resources. Library resources are borrowed by people with dementia, carers, families, professionals and students from all over Australia.
To borrow items from our Resource Library you will need to complete the library registration form and return it to us with a legible photocopy of your driver’s licence or other similar identification. Please call 1800 180 023 to request a library registration form.
Library resources are mailed to you free of charge. When you wish to return the item you will need to mail the item back to us, however you are responsible for postage charges involved.
Conditions of borrowing
The borrower agrees:
- To return resources within 4 weeks of borrowing
- To not re-lend materials to other persons / organisations.
- To be responsible for costs incurred in returning items (e.g. postage charges.)
- To return materials in similar packaging to that in which they were received.
- To be responsible for the replacement costs of items not returned, lost or damaged.
- That if resources are returned by mail to us and are lost in transit, the borrower must provide proof of postage, or the items (or their value) must be replaced by the borrower.
- That copyright law prohibits the reproduction of books, journals & videos and therefore, must not be copied, or duplicated.